CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions, Enhancements, and Troubles Resolved
Viewing Topic: Private messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bassarama

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Private messages Reply with quote

One thing that It'll be nice to have is a flashing "private message” so it becomes more noticeable. Confused

As the site grows, more people will communicate via PM's...

Joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep in mind everytime you recieve a PM you an email is dispatched as well... But i agree a more noticable notification on the site will be a great addition... we will get on it! Thanks for the good suggestion

Just one more cast...
regl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Private Message indicator... Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have just adjusted the New message text to make it more noticable. It will now be red and bold to pop out at you. You may also notice that there is a pop up window that will try to open when you have new messages. With most browsers utilizing popup blockers, this is ineffective and just annoying. If you would like to get rid of the popup notification, you can turn off the option for it in your profile settings.

If you have troubles, please feel free to PM me.

-Reggie
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! You guys are on top of things!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Site Suggestions, Enhancements, and Troubles Resolved All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: