CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Pickerel Lake Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Pickerel Lake Reply with quote

Pickerel Lake (sorry i couldnt get a permit for Moodus)Tourny April 11,2010, this tourny is for members of ctfishtalk only. Im going to keep this small, so 6 boaters and 6 nonboaters first come first in, April 11, 7am to 3pm, I ask, that there is no prefishing 1 week prior, to keep it fair, Lets fill this one quick so I can get going with a permit, This will be a pairing tourny, Im thinking of 30.00 a boat, non boater again pays, WINNER TAKES ALL, and lunker which is included the first people that sign up thats the order I will take them , People that have NEVER responded to me for ice out,you had me scootin around trying to find you a replacement. Dont bother. your wasting my time. So if you sign up be prepared for a harsh comeback!!! Evil or Very Mad once bit twice shy.RULES OF THE LAKE MUST BE FOLLOWED. NO names but at last tourny i saw 1 boat get up on plane to get to their first spot,(i thought everybody knew it was 8mph) Also if i am told any instances that happened
while on the water (after the tourny,) I will approach you with questions, if I find through you and witnesses that it did happen then there will be immediate action. I will hold a vote between all anglers and thats how the action will be taken, Plus it was my fault I should have announced all of the lakes rules.
BOATERS:
FLIPPY- BASSADDICT
MIKEHONCHO- BLUEGILLTERMINATOR
PHISH- TURTLEKISS
NX882- DJMON
DINO- METALFISH
TMACSR-NEXTLEVEL

NON BOATERS:
METALFISH
BLUEGILLTERMINATOR
NEXTLEVEL
DJMON
BASSADDICT
TURTLEKISS

Last edited by flippy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 14 times in total
metalfish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am game. Put me down as a non boater. Thanks
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flippy I'm down as a nonboater again can't wait to fish this one Laughing
Phish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in as a boater
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I can't make this one, I am fishing the Heart of Connecticut open on Lili
next level

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be in for this one as a non-boater for now. going to try and get my boat out of the backyard this week but we'll see if the yard is dry enough yet. Sad
djmon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never fished moodus before but put me down. Non boater
BassGetHooked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't do this one Crying or Very sad Another time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my wife has a shower that day but my mom should be able to watch the kids for me. I am in. Moodus is usually awesome in April. Just hope it doesn't go like silver.

Justin
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin, I hope it can only get better, and it will.
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey NextLevel, Whats up with your boat, Do you need help with it? Get that boat ready, Because your going to use it alot this year, And Dont forget your smokes. Laughing You know I was thinking that maybe this summer we will have a tube tourny where everybody fishes from a tube, you would have to supply the tube and flippers, that would be freakin great. Imagine the start everybody flippin away, That would be funny. Racing to the first dock, Nextlevel upset because his smokes got wet (I would be freakin out with him), After the tourny people are picking leeches off of them, when you catch a fish you have to flip back to the ramp and weigh it then head back out again. That would be funny. OH YOU GUYS WAIT TO SEE, SOME OF THESE TOURNYS I WILL BE PLANNING. I just dont know how many of you are CRAZY.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Hey NextLevel, Whats up with your boat, Do you need help with it? Get that boat ready, Because your going to use it alot this year, And Dont forget your smokes. Laughing You know I was thinking that maybe this summer we will have a tube tourny where everybody fishes from a tube, you would have to supply the tube and flippers, that would be freakin great. Imagine the start everybody flippin away, That would be funny. Racing to the first dock, Nextlevel upset because his smokes got wet (I would be freakin out with him), After the tourny people are picking leeches off of them, when you catch a fish you have to flip back to the ramp and weigh it then head back out again. That would be funny. OH YOU GUYS WAIT TO SEE, SOME OF THESE TOURNYS I WILL BE PLANNING. I just dont know how many of you are CRAZY.

I am CRAZY, but if leeches are involved, you guys are on your own.

However, sign me up as a non-boater for Moodus.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Tmac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant make it Jim leave for Florida on the 9th good luck guys wish I could make it.
MikeHoncho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in Flip....
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chuck C sorry, I didnt realize there was a tourny that day, Hope you win that one, Are you going to drive around and win that one too? Laughing And Tmac I hope you have a great time in Florida, Watch out for them gators, Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: