CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Where would you like to see the next tourny? Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys wouldnt want to fish a bigger body of water, what about Lilly or Zoar? With some of these lakes you guys want to do is like playing ring around the rosie. Dont you guys want to haul to get to a spot, and most likely only see maybe 1 or 2 different boats instead of seeing the whole darn tourny field. Weve got these boats lets use them, Hey, its up to you guys I will fish anywhere, just my 3 cents Rolling Eyes I will be making my decision before the Pickerel Lake tourny,

Last edited by flippy on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winni...first week of june Smile Very Happy
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="billybass"]would like to get into the whole tourny thing
if anybody could use a partner for this next one
it would be great...I have a fishing boat just no livewells.
And i think Mashapaug is a good one being 287 acres of water,,
Also Bolton lake or maybe some pike areas......anything is good
for me[/quote!]
There are several of us in the same "no livewell" situation. It would be cool if there was a way for us to use our substandard crafts in at least one tourney...as a team or something. Flippy, can we do a small boat/land fishing arrangement sometime? As for the next one...anywhere but candlewood.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
next level

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alot of the lakes in the northern part of the state (mashy, bolton,etc.,etc.) are bass management so we would have to fish them early in the year or very late in the year. the dep doesn't allow tourneys during the summer.

i'm in for anywhere. but i would like to fish:

mashy
mansfield
west hill
crystal (at night during the summer)
congamond
bantam (if possible anymore)
billybass

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

,if i had to i would just jimmy rig a cooler with a bubbler,and a pump but thats a little extreme,,,,,,,,but that would be intresting to have a tourny from shore ,,the problem with most places is there only cleared and easy to cast from in certian spots,and you know the spots will be taken ,,,,,plus we get to the weigh in thing again ,,,got to keep them breathing in somthing.....maybe some pictures with it on the scale and next to tape measure and proof that it was that day,,,maybe that would fly........maybe not
Phish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Bama on Falcon Lake (which is where my avatar photo was taken), but my vote for is for Congomond.
flippy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turttlekiss, If you want to have a small boat tourny or fish off shore tourny, go ahead and plan one, I can walk you through on getting a permit, I just cant see me planning such a tourny, You guys that wanted Congo, it is taken, Sorry, but I have gotten a verbal from the state on the place where it is going to be. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW? If I have the guys that are fishing Pickeral Lake tournys permission I will let it leak, so if you guys fishing Pickerel give me the go I will announce it, I did tell them they would be the first to know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: