CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Congamond 4/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Congamond 4/2 Reply with quote

Hit Congamond today with the kids. Packed the PB&J's and juice boxes. Unfortunately the camera was still on the counter at home. We went to the pier at the boat launch and didn't have any luck. A lot of people fishing from the shore because the boat launch is closed.

We moved on to another spot on the south end of middle lake and caught a couple of decent size rock bass (sunfish) that were hanging around under some submerged wood. The kids had a blast and the weather was perfect. You have to love the look on a kid's face when they are reeling in a fish.

I threw some jigs and a jerkbait to get the feel of my baitcaster under real life conditions instead of just pitching weight in my back yard. The jigs weren't bad but I had a bad birdsnest on my first cast with the jerkbait when a gust of wind blew it back at me. Sad No bites but at least I got some more practice in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: