CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: North farms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: North farms Reply with quote

Fished north farms last night 7 30-9 30pm

Started off with a buzzfrog in pad channels and pad edges hoping theyd be outta the pads and nice and responsive due to the cloudiness. WRONG.

Wasted my first 45 mins burning that around.

Picked up my heavy allstar and my extra heavy convergence and tossed some waking swimbaits (5in 7in and 9in) and missed a small blowup on the smallest swimbait early. It got VERY dark and foggy quickly so I started tossing the bigger stuff on the only "deep" padline in the lake. Talked to MikeInGeorgia about his new pb 12 1/2in largie, hoping id get hit on the big stuff while on the phone. Few minutes after I hang up with mike I get a very nice blowup and hit the fish good on the hook set, gotta love 30lb braid.

Got her to the boat and in and she went 3lb 12oz and was a football. Bad backlash on my bigger rod after that and packed it in due to a girl Rolling Eyes plus that backlash was horrible- had to rip off all the braid on the reel today.....there goes $12.

No pic because my camera is MIA, gotta find that.

Tight lines guys
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Nick!
jlaz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice catch.
I live right around the corner from North Farms, but I've only fished it a few times. I didn't do very well. Only 2 bass in 2 outings. Do you fish there a alot?
Nickp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALOT lately. the numbers arent really there but the size is, my average fish is 1 10-2 10

Headed there again right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: