CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Last trip to Hamburg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishface

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Last trip to Hamburg Reply with quote

Went out on Saturday 1:30 first pass hammered a 27" striper. I did not check my camera (which I figured out how to bring pictures to the site) any way my girl used it to take some pictures of some of our friends, some how she did it on video mode and filled the card. Needlees to say I was not happy I could not get a shot of the fish. As you can see I got this Eagle. This guy stayed in this tree and one other for the whole duration of my trip. Which was about 7 more hours, with only two more fish Pickeral. I thought it was going to be a different day after my start. There was a number of pleasure boaters in the cove now. So its time to seek other waters. For those who choose not to partake in the outdoors like we do they never get the chance to live the wonders of nature. Being that I lived pretty much all of my life in New Briatin. I have fished the Farmington river valley for 38 out of my soon to be 45 years of life. I have experenced a lot Eagles in my life. This was the first that i have ever seen pearched before. I think this makes the top five of the coolest things that I have had the chance to experence.

Tim

pdcrack

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool photo
anointed130

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool photo, looks like you were pretty close. At Quabbin Res in Ma they are all over the place.

Can i be a fisher of fish too?

~Tony~
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool pic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: