CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Mackenzie Reservoir
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skitch92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Mackenzie Reservoir Reply with quote

Hey guys.

New here, but been fishin basically all 18 years of my life Smile.

I'm from Wallingford and am interested in fishin at Mackenzie, although I've never been there before.

Just wondering if anybody who fishes there somewhat regularly no which side of the reservoir seems to fish better (as it is cut in two by Whirlwind Hill Road.)

Anybody got some good stories about catches from there?

Thanks guys.

Also, on a sidenote, what are your favorite spots around the Walingford area? I'm always interested in people's favorite spots for trout and bass - and I'm interested in learning about some spots for pike.

Gracias! Headin to Mackenzie tonight so quick reponses appreciated Smile.
FishinViciousPete

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they drained and dredged it this past year.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Mackenzie Res. Reply with quote

I work for the contractor doing the work there, and the north res which we are de-sedimenting is shot, but the south res is somewhat full, however i believe they are not allowing fishing durring the work. But, it provides a great oppurtunity to check out the terrain, drop offs, points etc. ive seen some pigs jumpin there before so... tight lines
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: