CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Trout Fishing
Viewing Topic: Upper Farmington....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asianfisher

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Upper Farmington.... Reply with quote

Will be out there harrassin the trout for a bit this evening.... anyone care to come if they are in the area? will take some pics if its worth it...
DV

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have similar luck in the evening as opposed to the am? I have a few spots near upcountry that I haven't checked out this year.
asianfisher

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them both but think early morning im the first one giving the fish pressure so it is easier to catch the fish. I like the evening cause some of the fish are stressed from pressure and it can be harder to catch them. But for the most part if im fly fishing i like the evening, more relaxed hits and more bugs than morning.... Almost even.... depends on where i go on the river too tho.....
Bass Sniper

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

went out with a buddy over by upcountry the other night, just as sun was goin down, thought i was slick and bought a head LED lamp....then i realized what happens when you need to tie on a new lure/fly and use the lamp.....BUGS ARE ATTRACTED TO LIGHT!!!! I became the target of every flying creature that bites, never tied so fast!
On twenty-pound test "
asianfisher

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thats funny... Check these out works great without the worry if it gets on your fly or baits... http://off.com/clip-on-mosquito-repellent/?sid=SEM&cid=Yahoo/#products
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Trout Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: