CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: REEL REPAIR?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: REEL REPAIR? Reply with quote

Just wondering: I have a two year old Mitchel spinning reel and although its not like the ones I used in the 60's its not bad. Problem the bail doesn't want to come over when you crank the handle (you have to help it over). I thought about sending it somewhere to have it fixed but being I only paid $40 bucks from Cabelas I don't want to pay more to fix it than the reel cost me. (YEAH I AM CHEAP) Any ideas on whats wrong and any suggestions would be appreciated. THANKS cmorjoe
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION! Reply with quote

Although I am not mechanical enough to use a pencil sharpener I'll give it a try. What have I got to loose...watch out for flying spring you said? cmorjoe
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring the reel to Something`s Fishy in West Haven.If Mike Derrico can`t fix it no one can.You are better off paying someone a few dollars then taking a reel apart and forgetting how to put it back together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: