CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: anyone want to fish tomorrow from 5-9?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: anyone want to fish tomorrow from 5-9? Reply with quote

Anyone want to join me somewhere tomorrow out on their yak or small boat, I want to take out my canoe/kayak. As for where I am not sure yet either rainbow res, batterson, congamond, bolton, crystal or anywhere inbetween you can pick.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone want to fish tomorrow from 5-9? Reply with quote

DV wrote:
Anyone want to join me somewhere tomorrow out on their yak or small boat, I want to take out my canoe/kayak. As for where I am not sure yet either rainbow res, batterson, congamond, bolton, crystal or anywhere inbetween you can pick.

I'll be free in the afternoon. I was thinking Black, Silver or Holbrook. Now you pick. Laughing

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5-9 a.m. or p.m?

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
DV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 or 5pm till 9 pm, basically whenever I get out of the dentist till whenever my arms fall off.

Any of those place work for me, but I haven't been to either of them. So which ever one has the best potential for big fish .
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DV wrote:
4 or 5pm till 9 pm, basically whenever I get out of the dentist till whenever my arms fall off.

Any of those place work for me, but I haven't been to either of them. So which ever one has the best potential for big fish .

Depends who you ask. If you ask me, I say Black Pond.

PECo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Black Pond Reply with quote

I'd love to check out Black Pond, but my daughter has a sixth grade band concert in the evening tomorrow.

DV, I know you're not a fan of huge ponds, but Black Pond is only twice the size of Spring Pond. Here's a map of the pond with some basic contours from the DEP's website:

http://www.ct.gov/caes/lib/caes/invasive_aquatic_plant_program/pdfmaps/black_pond.pdf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Kira Black pond it is, now which road is the launch off Mattabeseck or Birdsey? My best guess is that I will be there for 5pm, like you I don't have a cellphone right now.

Thanks for the map Peco I just never no where to start in big lakes, I also don't like boats flying by while I am standing!
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DV wrote:
Okay Kira Black pond it is, now which road is the launch off Mattabeseck or Birdsey? My best guess is that I will be there for 5pm, like you I don't have a cellphone right now.

Thanks for the map Peco I just never no where to start in big lakes, I also don't like boats flying by while I am standing!

Just take the E. Main St. exit, turn left, then go straight a few miles until there's no more houses.The launch sign will be on the right. I'll be there closer to 4 but you'll find me in the lilies along the right.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: