CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Headed to old lyme tomorrow, looking for advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manillathrilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Headed to old lyme tomorrow, looking for advice Reply with quote

Going to be in old lyme around 930 tomorrow night near the DEP, was wondering if anyone had any luck or tips for the area, would be greatly appreciated, they hittin squid? bunker? any shad running through there? im fishing from the dock and hope to hit the incoming tide just right. Like i said i would love some advice quickkk thanks fishing buddies and if i have any luck you will recieve credit on this pblic forum for knowing your stuff.

Fishinguy bob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last I heard at the local baitshop (this weekend), was that most of the stripers are out of the river and there are plenty of bluefish around! Good luck!
RobO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Stripers are few and far between at trhe dock Reply with quote

I was there 10 days ago and fishing the out going tide. I did not catch anything but a guy next to me caught a 30 inch blue from bunker.

I have been there about 5 times this year and only caught one striper and that was from a fake Gulp sandworm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: