CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Fishing
Viewing Topic: CT mouth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aj1986

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: CT mouth Reply with quote

Has anyone been there lately? wondering if the striper are still biting in there or if the blues are in yet. Been wanting to get back down there but dont want to if nothing is biting.
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: CT mouth Reply with quote

Havent gotten a chance to get back down there but my coiusins have still been getting them around the area of the mouth. The blues are starting to come in still... Top water has slowed down alot and alot of fam have been drifting eels and tubes and have been getting them out there. Jealous cause they live in saybrook. Never enough time in a day for me lately...
Aj1986

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info
asianfisher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will be out in the yak saturday morning.... checking the scene around before i hit up soundview for the day......
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha nice sound view, i always got some free parkin there asian, my parents own a store called the "Cool moose" its a liquor store and a breakfast/lunch place, plus we have aboout another 6 buildings where the arcade is, bobby's place and some rentals, let me know when were going crabbing, we can hit up crabbing then relax at sound view and park for free and not have to move our cars Wink haha
asianfisher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free parking? dude let me know if i can park down there saturday....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: