CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Hartford Distributors Inc. - Tradgety
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimecoat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Hartford Distributors Inc. - Tradgety Reply with quote

I would like to send out my deepest sympathy for those who lost friends and loved ones Tuesday am at HDI.

My next door neighbor and very good friend drives a truck for them 1st shift. He was caught right in the middle of that horror show and saw a couple guys get killed, but with quick thinking and a lot of luck made it out alive.

Mentally he will never be the same. He lost 8 friends that day and it has been a rough week for him and all those affected. I have been spending a lot of time with him and his wife this week, and they are getting better mentally every day. It helps him to talk it out and to be with friends and co workers from HDI.

My boss also was affected, her uncle still fights for his life in HH. He is the 77 year old man on the golf cart at HDI that was shot 6 times that am. He is doing ok, but is still in the ICU as far as I know.

I wish them all the best, and pray for them to get all the help they need to make it through this time of sorrow in their lives.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected.

It is hard to believe how many people this tragedy touched. I found out while watching the news that a girl I know lost her father in that mess. It was a sad day for sure.
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary,

I'm sorry to hear about your bubby next door. Let him know he can contact the Newington Human service for assistance with what he's going through.

We at the FD use them from time to time.

Ron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ron, he is doing ok. He went back to work this week with most of the workforce when they re -opened for business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: