CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Niantic 6-21-07
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bassarama

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Niantic 6-21-07 Reply with quote

6-21-07

Lots of action at the Race for yesterday’s team; new to boat fishing my friend J Al, my son Bryan and I. The main menu was thick and lots of hard fighting blue fish and when our lures made pass the blues, we were rewarded with a few stripers.

After two hour of battling the choppers we went to a favorite place blackfishing, there the action started slow but once the fish tasted the green crabs it was non stop action, however the keeper ratio was low, maybe 10 shorts to one keeper averaging 16”, also in the mix were some nice hump back porgies.

The fishing plan included some passages over fluke grounds but the conditions were not safe to do it (at least for us). Actually the only ones that fluked up were the weatherman, what they call 5 to 10 KN NW -1 to 2 foot seas, turned out to be a strong wind estimated at 20+ kh.

Joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good day on the water!

Just one more cast...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: