CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: HELLO What About Damien !!!!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: HELLO What About Damien !!!!!!!! Reply with quote

How's Damien doing ???? any info ?? Greeny ?? Anyone.

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Phish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second old mud's sentiment. Next Level, how's Damien and his family doing?
Greeny76

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry its been so long!! Busy working and spend the rest of my time witth Damien. He is doing good. He had surgery to have a pump put in that delivers his muscle relaxer directly into his spine. He was out of physical therapy for some time to heal and is back to therapy now. But he has had a stomach bug the last few days with a high temp the fist few days. But is feeling much better now , no high temp. He is just sleeping it off. I am trying to take of a few legal matters and going to look into having him transfered to a better rehab facility like mount sini. He is in good spirits and loves seeing next level and family when they visit every week. He has started to get a little more vocal, a few words here and there. He is defenetly trying! He is eating pureed foods every day for lunch. Getting there slowly but surely. We just take it one day at a time. We will get there it will just take time. Thank you all for all your kindness and support!!
Kelly aka greeny76
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelly, i just got back from a long fishing trip and saw this. i'm so glad damien is getting better. sometimes things can go painfull slow at times like this. we have not forgotten him nor will we !!. if either you or Damian are in need of help i'm sure we can help. we are after all a 'fishing comunity"

Greeny76

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support you guys are great!!! Things are slow but we seem to be getting there. One day at a time. I will update youguys of any changes.
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear that, thanks for the update !!

Phish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fished Bantam yesterday and thought about Damien a bunch since that was where we met and fished together for the first time. If you're reading this, Damien, I hope it sparks a decent memory of the two 3 pounders you pulled off the hump with your trustee dropshot. I went to that spot and tried it myself in your honor. I still suck at drop-shotting, in case you were wondering. Very Happy Very Happy Keep getting better!

Jed
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phish wrote:
I fished Bantam yesterday and thought about Damien a bunch since that was where we met and fished together for the first time. If you're reading this, Damien, I hope it sparks a decent memory of the two 3 pounders you pulled off the hump with your trustee dropshot. I went to that spot and tried it myself in your honor. I still suck at drop-shotting, in case you were wondering. Very Happy Very Happy Keep getting better!

Jed

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up your a good man Jed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: