CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Hunting
Viewing Topic: FARMINGTON RIVER - I NEED SOME HELP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: FARMINGTON RIVER - I NEED SOME HELP Reply with quote

Hey guys, I've been so busy lately that i haven't really been on here. Just got married last month and running around, I haven't had much time to do much fishing but I have a question for you guys. I am an avid goose hunter and I have had buddies who work in the farmington area, saying they are seeing TONS of geese flying before sunset and they must be landing around the farmington river somewhere. I haven't been to the farmington river in about 15 years since I was younger, but does anyone know where in the farmington river they are landing or what spots are public for hunting near the farmington area? I am just kind of curious. I know there are alot of avid fisherman and everything out here and I am hoping somebody knows something or knows someone who maybe sees the geese or can let me know exactly where they are landing. If your interested I would def. be willing to take you along to hunt with, watch, or anything and your welcome to some good meat. Please let me know if you know anything and Thanks again.
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: FARMINGTON RIVER - I NEED SOME HELP Reply with quote

I know they land around joblot around farmington river just past canton cause of the res near by... I also down river know that by the tunxis mead too cause of the open water and the golf course near by... but dont think you can hunt near those areas i know a sweet lil spot in amity woodbridge area i get permission to hunt on loads of geese you start feeling bad for shooting them...LMAO "SIKE" but for real...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: