CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: wallum lake douglas MA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basswacka19

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: wallum lake douglas MA Reply with quote

I went for a cast with my brother and buddy at one of my favorite local lakes, wallum lake in Massachusetts yesterday 9/18. We got to the lake at 4:00pm and got of the water around 7:30. I started of throwing a 1/2oz rooster tale spinner in about 10-12ft of water.Right away i picked up a small keeper largemouth about 14in / 1lb

The next two and a half hours we threw various baits, tubs,jigs,drop shot /zoom vinesse worms,shakey head, shallow crank baits with only one 11in smallmouth cought by my buddy on drop shot/zoom worm. Finally around 6:30 the bite turned on and we all started hammering them. We put about 15 bass in the boat between the three of us in the last hour. Nothing crazy big but i caught a 2lb largemouth and four smallies all between 1-2lb and those guys put up a hell of a fight for being not that big. All my bass in the last hour were caught on a dropshot with 4in gulp minnow and my brother and friend caught quite a few on a 1/8oz black and blue jig. Almost all the bass caught were smallmouth bass with about 4 largemouths and 12 smallmouths. It turned out to be a decent late summer day and i cant wait to get back there,hoping to get my new pb smallie this fall.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Really nice! Reply with quote

You gotta love those smallies!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure do, In fact i'm going back tomorrow to give it another shot for the pb smallie. Im gonna bring the camera just in case i get any picture worthy fish, i just gotta figure out how to post the pics on here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: How to post photos Reply with quote

http://www.ctfishtalk.com/how-to-post-photos-t5359.html?highlight=imageshack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: