CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: FROM A RED SOX'S FAN!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: FROM A RED SOX'S FAN! Reply with quote

I don't care what anyone says about how good a pitcher Wakefield use to be its time for him to hang up his spikes. The Sox need new blood (this also goes for Shilling) WAKEFIELD HAS TO GO! anyone think I am right or wrong I'll listen. thanks cmorjoe
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA HA Bring back TED WILLIAMS. Embarassed OOOOHHHH He wasn't a pitcher. and he wouldn't be new blood!!! Very Happy . BUT he could FISH !! Razz Razz [b]LOL. your'e RIGHT!

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Joe. When Wake first started pitching he was baffeling the whole American League with his knuckleball. Nowadays I think his stuff isn't what it used to be so he is getting pounded every outting. Time to get another ace....maybe lefthander Mark Buerhle who is being shopped around by his club and was noted in the Hartford Courant today as the Red Sox being very serious about getting him.
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you guys (Sox fans in general)complaining? You have an incredible team that in my opinion can't be caught by anyone in the division or beaten in the playoffs as long as they stay healthy. Just ride the wave.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quint's Revenge wrote:
Why are you guys (Sox fans in general)complaining? You have an incredible team that in my opinion can't be caught by anyone in the division or beaten in the playoffs as long as they stay healthy. Just ride the wave.

Quint, if you were a Red Sox fan you would understand. Yes the Sox are in 1st place with an 11 game lead in the division but even to us in Red Sox Nation that is not enough of a breather room if you recall the 78 season when the Sox were up with a 14 1/2 game lead on the Yankees and they still found a way to break our hearts! We are refering to the individual players who are stinking this season not the team. Giving, everyone is entitled to a bad game but these guys have been choking just about every start. When these stinkers get the call every 5 games to pitch their rotation, it doesn't amount to any real winning streak to brag about! Yes as you said the team is having an incredible season but as a true Red Sox fan I'm just waiting for something to happen with the team that will break our hearts (injuries, losing streaks, etc.). Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: