CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: It's bout that time of year again..... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asianfisher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gear? Reply with quote

What in main river was still running at 1,600 cfs. Still to high to walk around the river everywhere. Main river still loaded with fish. Alot of the fish are beat up from the week before cause of the flood. A lot of kings are dying already. The South Sandy had the most fish produced cause of how small it is. The thing that sucked was by the time the water was clear there was no more fish coming up the river. what was in there was already in there. No steelies this week. i ended up getting 4 coho's and countless kings that i didnt keep. Sorry about no pics was out there pretty much alone people that came were to old to walk around the high and murky waters. Will keep you posted on more reports. Steelie season really hasnt started yet. Plus im down one of my good rods. Sent it back to ST. Croix for a new one. Dont know why they wont send me one first knowing i send mine back all the time. After all it is lifetime. They used to send me one and i would send mine back return address. Whatever...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: