CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: South Sandy In upstate NY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: South Sandy In upstate NY Reply with quote

Great do for a nice calm beautiful lil river.... caught this one on and egg sucking leech redish orange head black body...

Caught this these 2 on light orange egg patterns...

I also have to more imma take pics of and post them that came out of the main river "salmon river". coming soon...lol Oh by the way broke my st. croix in 3 places today so i dont know if i can get another one by friday so i might have to use suttin else or go striper fishing this coming weekend....
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: South Sandy In upstate NY Reply with quote

Two more pics for you... I landed i think 12 saturday and today. That one my dads holding was his only steelie this weekend... LMFAO Mines fatter...

SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi AF!

That fish in the next to last picture has absolutely beautiful color and spot distribution -> especially on the tail!

All nice fish though!

SeaDog1
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the colors on the fish up there. best so far. I caught a brookie that was up there that i wanted to take a pic of but didnt have a camera the freaking colors on it was spectacular.... Still no browns... Sad
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi AF!

Nothing beats a Brookie (especially a wild one) when it's in its fall spawning colors Exclamation

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: