CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Hunting
Viewing Topic: Duck Hunting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Duck Hunting Reply with quote

I've been doing so much deer hunting lately, then with work and spending time with the wife that its tough to get more then 1 day a week of duck scouting. I was wondering since so many of oyu do so much fishing, If you guys are seeing a good amount of ducks pooled up somewhere or even moving, please send me a PM and let me know, it would be greatly appreciated so i dont starve over the winter Smile Have a good day and thanks again
Daryl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What types of areas can you duck hunt? Mostly I see them at public lakes where I fish (Batterson on Tuesday) Nod Brook also had some Tuesday.

"Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers." - Herbert Hoover
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: AGAINNNNNNNN Reply with quote

Hope everyone is doing well, what a beautiful weekend. I noticed alot of people fishing black pond, babcock, cedar lake, and another place i'm unsure of. I wish i got the change to go hunting but i was so busy. Did anyone see any ducks this weekend while they were out fishing? If so please send me a PM and let me know where and when. I'll even offer people duck meat or venison if I end up getting anything at the spot they recommend me too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: