CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: ANYBODY !!!!!???????
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: ANYBODY !!!!!??????? Reply with quote

I posted this in the general section on Mar 25

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 pm Post subject: HELLO What About Damien !!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's Damien doing ???? any info ?? Greeny ?? Anyone.

Phish answered he would like to know also.

OK so that didn't work so i thought i would try here. Caqn anyone fill me in on Damien ???

Thanks.

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
next level

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys. i've been really busy. my son just started walking this past weekend. Very Happy

Damien is doing well and still in rehabilitation. he is progressing well it's just going to take alot of time. he is actually going in for an operation this month that should help him quite a bit. greeny brings her lap top in every once in awhile and they go on the site together so damien can check things out. he is his usual self though happy and kidding around with everyone all the time.

thanks guys for asking and sorry the lack of info lately i've just been incredibly busy.
Just4fun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh,...glad to hear he's progressing, but every time I hear about Damien, I am just struck by how drastically your life can change in an instant!! Just goes to show that you should never take things for granted and always go fishing every chance that you get!!

ps: SB, get well there bud,..we're all pullin for ya!! We will be having the biggest blowout/tourney EVER,.. the first time you make your return!!!!!!Wink
Phish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are missed, Damien! Keep up the healing, Bud.
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get well we are all pulling for you!
johnny
Old Mud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. NL, That is good news indeed. I was hoping it would be good. I understand about your family Glad your son is walking !!!!!! Thumbs Up

Please keep us posted when you have time. Thanks again !!

Don

slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that your still making good progress Damien. Keep fighting and you'll be back rippin' lips before you know it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry its been so long!! Busy working and spend the rest of my time witth Damien. He is doing good. He had surgery to have a pump put in that delivers his muscle relaxer directly into his spine. He was out of physical therapy for some time to heal and is back to therapy now. But he has had a stomach bug the last few days with a high temp the fist few days. But is feeling much better now , no high temp. He is just sleeping it off. I am trying to take of a few legal matters and going to look into having him transfered to a better rehab facility like mount sini. He is in good spirits and loves seeing next level and family when they visit every week. He has started to get a little more vocal, a few words here and there. He is defenetly trying! He is eating pureed foods every day for lunch. Getting there slowly but surely. We just take it one day at a time. We will get there it will just take time. Thank you all for all your kindness and support!!
Kelly aka greeny76
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Greeny. It sounds like he is making good progress. You have the right attitude and the right strategy - one day at a time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damien keep up the fight and making progress. You'll be out fishing with us again soon.
Old Mud

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

havn't heard about Damien lately. Anyone know how he's doing ? Greeny ?? NL ?? it's been a long time hope he's much better now.

Greeny76

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys! Damien is still making progress but it is slow. The legal matters I had to look into have been me trying to fight his parents for his power of attorney and conservator back to him or me cause they wont transfer him. It has been like hitting my head on the wall. I have had the state there several times and spoken with several different ppl at several different places and seem to get nowhere. So this week are supposed to have a family meeting with us his parents and his ss worker and put an end to all the crap that is going on. I am not sure why his parents wont transfer him but they decided very shortly after he got ill that they no longer liked me and made that very clear. I will give you guys another update after I find out what is going on this week. Thanks for all the support!!!!
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greeny76 wrote:
Hi guys! Damien is still making progress but it is slow. The legal matters I had to look into have been me trying to fight his parents for his power of attorney and conservator back to him or me cause they wont transfer him. It has been like hitting my head on the wall. I have had the state there several times and spoken with several different ppl at several different places and seem to get nowhere. So this week are supposed to have a family meeting with us his parents and his ss worker and put an end to all the crap that is going on. I am not sure why his parents wont transfer him but they decided very shortly after he got ill that they no longer liked me and made that very clear. I will give you guys another update after I find out what is going on this week. Thanks for all the support!!!!

OH wow how did i miss this ?? don't vsit the tournement thread very much. Sorry to hear youir having trouble in the legal dept. Greenie. updates are appreciated for sure. Hope Damien is getting better every day. it has been a long time. Give him OUR best !!!!!!

Don

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: