CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: And I went fishing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: And I went fishing Reply with quote

You are not going to believe this, today at work I thought at lunch I would go catch a couple, so at lunch I head down to the lake, all excited I wizz my crankbait out as far as I can, and wouldnt you know there was freakin ice and my crank was stuck on it, son of a bitch, now being a 15 dollar crank, I wasnt going to lose it, so I shake it, pull it and do other things to it Laughing then snap goes my line, so all upset I go to the shop and grab our 60 ft man lift, I drive it all the way to the other end of the park and boom it out to get my lure, then wouldnt you know It ran out of fuel, it does have a warning horn but it was freakin unplugged, Son Of A Bitch, now what, I thought about it for a few minutes then thought I would walk the beam back to the base of the machine, so as im walking about half way back the freakin wind blows hard and knocks me off the beam, I was about 10ft off the ice and went completely through it, all I remember doing was blowing bubbles and realizing how cold this water is. So as Im breaking the ice making my way to shore, I look up and guess what, Theres My Boss Embarassed
jomonkey527

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thats insane.
RyanBass

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome story.
stay warm and dry flip
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad you are ok jim and love the determination.

Justin
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got your crank back though, right?

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: