CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Need Help, Been hunting all week
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Need Help, Been hunting all week Reply with quote

Alright, I heard these stories and been studying for about 3 years this species, Ive been all over CT, VT- NH, I cant even find a footprint, what the hell am I doing wrong, I have walked for f!$#%^$ ever, I cant find crap, or hair, not even a carcass, I have set up cameras all over the place, I did see some turkeys, but thats not what Im looking for, I even took a helicopter ride through the green mtns in VT, I have a date with an Indian guide to help me out, PLEASE HELP.
THE RODFATHER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your looking in the wrong place Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like you need bait.

Justin
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's going to be tough for you to hear this, Flippy...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BIGFOOT!!! Razz Very Happy
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirtydawg, you are so wrong, I saw on tv, proof, now I have spent hours of searching, ya I found nothing but let me tell you, HES OUT THERE, This indian guy, by the way his name is BIG BEAR, told me he can find him for me, I dont want to hurt it, I just want to shake its hand Laughing
Old Mud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipper, try the Northeast Kingdom, Gore Mt. trail to be exact. About 12 1/2 miles in there is a ledge on your left that stretches to the nored about a mile. if you skirt that ledge on the east side of it you will run into a Black Grove about 300 yds. from the trail. When you come to that Black Grove follow the ledge another 3 or 400 yards you will see a trail going in to the East/ norEast. Follow it !!!!!

That "Game trail" Very Happy goes quite a ways in there and it's not an easy walk. many times you'll have to crawl under the fallen timber. But trust me you just may be rewarded. Laughing I know i was. Mr. Green

Oh 'black Grove = Cedar swamp

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Dirtydawg, you are so wrong, I saw on tv, proof, now I have spent hours of searching, ya I found nothing but let me tell you, HES OUT THERE, This indian guy, by the way his name is BIG BEAR, told me he can find him for me, I dont want to hurt it, I just want to shake its hand Laughing

Be extremely careful!! Big bear may be just trying to lure you into the woods alone at dusk so he can see your thong in person. You may want to wear your chastity thong.
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Dirtydawg, I will show anybody my thongs, and BIG BEAR wears one, he told me he was going to make me a special one thats blessed by an Indian medicine man, And see there is somebody else thats believes,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: