CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: How Old am I?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: How Old am I? Reply with quote

How Old am I?

A woman decides to have a facelift for her birthday. She spends $5,000.00 and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home she stops at a newsstand to buy a paper. Before leaving she asks the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 32 " the clerk replies.

"I'm actually 47," the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the same question. She replies,"I'd guess about 29."

The woman replies, "Nope, I'm 47." Now she's feeling really good about herself.

While waiting for the bus home, she asks an old man the same question. He replies, "I'm 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was, but it requires you to let me put my hands down your panties. Then I can tell exactly how old you are."

They waited in silence on the empty street until curiosity got the best of the woman and she finally says, "What the hell, go ahead."

The old man slips both hands down her panties and begins to feel around. After a couple of minutes she says, "Okay, Okay, how old am I?"

He removes his hands and says, "You're 47." Stunned, the woman says, "That's amazing. How do you know?".

The old man replies, "I was behind you in McDonald's."

Mr. Green

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Maximillion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahaha
Maximillion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: