CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Frontline Anglers, In Iraq
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Frontline Anglers, In Iraq Reply with quote

Ok, I have tons of fishin stuff in my basement, I already set my kids up, I was talking to a friend of mine and he told me about this group in Iraq, Our soldiers are looking for fishing stuff of all sorts, rods, reels, lures, line, whatever, There is a fairly large # of soldiers that love to fish and do not have the equipment, I guess they mainly have carp, but they can modify anything that is givin to them, From what I have heard they are catching 15lb carp, They will take anything, doesnt matter how cheap, they have nothing, If anybody has extra stuff, please contact me and I can arrange to have it picked up or I can tell you where to send it,if its not big, If anybody needs more info they can contact Joel Blankenship, @ stratcat92@gmail.com or call him at 304-312-9251. Thanks...... Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: