CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: heading north...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: heading north... Reply with quote

Going with the girlfriend up north to Keene Valley, NY about 15 mins. south of Lake Placid. Time to do that "Quality Time" thing... Laughing

I am going to try to break away from a little while to find some lake smallies... I will post my report when i get back to share my adventures... Very Happy

Anybody been up that way fishing? I have been there once, but I haven't done any fishing up there...

Just one more cast...
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT? Reply with quote

If you want to keep your girlfriend take this advice from someone who has been married 39 years. Wait till your married to try to get away. cmorjoe
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck!
SenkoBandit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck. Me and nextlevel got back from Maine last sat. it was awesome.We caught so many smallies it was crazy.Got some really nice fish a lot of them were around 3 lbs.So hope you can get some fishing in while your up there.
next level

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tubes! tubes! tubes! most of my really good size ones came on tubes. the others were on either a drop shot or on a worm wacky style shallow in the a.m. or p.m. good luck! let us know how you make out.
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Chuck says...Good Luck!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so im back... I only got a chance to get out there for about 30 mins... Crying or Very sad

Entertaining the girlfriend took up most of the time. As expected...

We had a great time. We stayed in Keene Valley, which is the High Peaks Region of the Adirondacks. I fished a place right as you enter Keene Valley called Chapel Pond. It was an amazing place to see. Sorry though... no fish... In those 30 mins i threw houdini shad, Rapala Xrap, crank bait, Senko... and i didnt get one hit... I believe that this very large pond was holding mostly Trout. I didnt see another soul out there fishing, so i didnt get a chance to get any tips for the area...

I ended up spending time up in Lake Placid which was fun.
I would totally like to take a trip up there when I can bring a boat and spend a few days up there and hit Tupper Lake, Shroon Lake, Lake Placid, Saranac Lake, Lake Champlain, Etc...

This is a pic of the pond I fished...

Just one more cast...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: