CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fly Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Naugy River... Campville
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Naugy River... Campville Reply with quote

Hey ya'll.... Had a rough night on friday night so i didnt get out early up to the river in Northfield.... Was proly a good thing because I heard that it was packed and i cant fly fish if its packed and the falls up there can only hold 3 fly fishers from falls to bridge... Anyway here are some pics. We only stayed "dad and I" for about 20 mins at most... Within 3 casts i had this lil silver female on..... was using a 2 inch leech which i wanted to try just cause of its size.. Can you say crack to crack addict.... Wow these fish were smashing my fly... After catching the small one my dad got into this male that he was trying to say that his was bigger than my next one, of course it was bigger than first one. So i went to deeper waters with my fly and started "drift snapping" Just behind few rocks underneath the water and i know they hang out just there.... Booom... this fat hog came along and tried to rip the rod outta my hand.. To bad it was only for like 10 seconds cause these fish dont really fight.... Any ways here are pics of what we got.....

Drew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow what an awesome catch.
RobO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asianfisher.....

DUDE....

I expect a call the next time you decide to go fishing on a Saturday or Sunday. Oh and not a call while you are streamside. Mad

I have yet to see you catch a fish. I think you buy the fish from a market and then go to the river and take a picture. Ha Ha.

Time to prove me wrong. Very Happy

Rob O

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monsters as usual. Nice job!!
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi af!

I agree! -> Those brood salmon are big BUT have No Omph to them -> 10 seconds of fight then it's like reeling in a log!

SeaDog1
asianfisher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thanks for the comments guys... Was on the way to a birthday party RobO... Which was at my sisters house 5 mins from that spot... Rivers are flooded right now and will be for few more days will see what saturday brings... I got off being laid off so dont know when or how imma go fishing... Might have time christmas afternoon tho... For sure..
RobO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: New Years Day. Reply with quote

Asian, lets go New Years day..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude cant see what im writing... clicked on suttin on here and mad everything mad small... so like dont think imma be posting anymore pics... cause i cant read to much cause its tiny.. call me rob i might go...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fly Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: