CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Went topwater on the ice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Went topwater on the ice Reply with quote

Ok, Its January 1, 2011, I dont have ice fishin gear,But I had to go fishin, I went to Bantam, And it was incredible how many holes in the ice there were, I walked out and talked to some guys not about ice fishin but BIGFOOT, they all looked at me funny,(the hell with them) I saw them all with these cute little fishin rods and these weird lookin things they put on the ice with flags,(what the hell are those) so I walk back to my truck and grab my flippin stick and my froggin rod, I rig my flippin stick with a 3/4oz tungsten weight, a 5/0 gamakatsu hook and a brush hog, oh and I wasnt messin around I was using 65lb braid, I walked to every hole and flipped, I caught nothing, I must have flipped 60 holes, must have been a slow day, 1 guy caught a pike and another guy caught a couple perch, WHOOPIE, I was lookin for a quality bass, so then I break out KERMIE, my favorite Bronze eye frog, now I took the stealth approach, I kept about 30 ft away and popped that frog over every hole I could find, I think I had a hit, but I lost him( I really think my KERMIE got stuck on the ice) it was a good fish, I couldnt turn him, Then I started really thinkin...... Hey if that guys catching perch I will tie on my MATTLURES 6inch perch swimbait, so I run to my truck and tie it on the perch, oh I didnt tell you, as I walked by some guys they were snickering, I think at my hat, so I walk back out on the ice and start dropping that perch, I kept pulling it out of the ice and moving to other holes dropping that perch, NOTHING, so after a couple hours I head back to my truck, as I pass some guys they are looking at me like, and they say, boy your killing them, I look at them and laugh, they thought I was pulling perch out flippin.They aked what I was using as bait, I said perch, they said , what bait, I said perch, they didnt get it, And for some people on this sight, this is a joke, a made up story, so dont pm me Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by flippy on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

I thought about doing that, too! I know that the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem so, okay, I like ice fishing. Confused Okay, okay, I NEED TO GO ice fishing. There, I said it.

flippy, when the ice firms back up later in the week, I'll grab my nine foot fly rod and go ice fishing with you, if you want.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Peco, thats funny I was thinkin about you, I was going to drop a senko on a drop shot Laughing Fishing on the ice freaks me out, I went threw the ice when I was younger, and let me tell you it is scary when you go completely through and look up and cant see the opening, I have learned that the first thing you do when you are going through is to spread your arms, and prey that you have buddies around.

Last edited by flippy on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll work if you twitch it on the bottom. I know it will. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make molds of baits, I made a senko lookin bait,...... I call it the double headed penis, I have caught fish on it Laughing Laughing REALLY
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What'd you catch? A BLOWFISH? Shocked

And, no, I don't want to know what you used to make the mold for your bait. . . .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: LOL! Reply with quote

PECo wrote:
I thought about doing that, too! I know that the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem so, okay, I like ice fishing. Confused Okay, okay, I NEED TO GO ice fishing. There, I said it.

flippy, when the ice firms back up later in the week, I'll grab my nine foot fly rod and go ice fishing with you, if you want.

Hi Phil!

Very Happy OUCH Exclamation That had to hurt -> and as Fred Sandford use to say -> "I'm having the BIG ONE Exclamation

See -> I told you so Exclamation -> Ice fishing is FUN Exclamation And jigging tests your skills to entice a fish numbed by cold to bite, no matter what size it is. Razz

SeaDog1
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
jigging tests your skills to entice a fish numbed by cold to bite

No, jigging tests my skills to entice a fish to bite when I'm numbed by cold.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil!

Yeah Question But you also have your new ice fishing hobby Exclamation

Very Happy Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Went topwater on the ice Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Ok, Its January 1, 2011, I dont have ice fishin gear,But I had to go fishin, I went to Bantam, And it was incredible how many holes in the ice there were, I walked out and talked to some guys not about ice fishin but BIGFOOT, they all looked at me funny,(the hell with them) I saw them all with these cute little fishin rods and these weird lookin things they put on the ice with flags,(what the hell are those) so I walk back to my truck and grab my flippin stick and my froggin rod, I rig my flippin stick with a 3/4oz tungsten weight, a 5/0 gamakatsu hook and a brush hog, oh and I wasnt messin around I was using 65lb braid, I walked to every hole and flipped, I caught nothing, I must have flipped 60 holes, must have been a slow day, 1 guy caught a pike and another guy caught a couple perch, WHOOPIE, I was lookin for a quality bass, so then I break out KERMIE, my favorite Bronze eye frog, now I took the stealth approach, I kept about 30 ft away and popped that frog over every hole I could find, I think I had a hit, but I lost him( I really think my KERMIE got stuck on the ice) it was a good fish, I couldnt turn him, Then I started really thinkin...... Hey if that guys catching perch I will tie on my MATTLURES 6inch perch swimbait, so I run to my truck and tie it on the perch, oh I didnt tell you, as I walked by some guys they were snickering, I think at my hat, so I walk back out on the ice and start dropping that perch, I kept pulling it out of the ice and moving to other holes dropping that perch, NOTHING, so after a couple hours I head back to my truck, as I pass some guys they are looking at me like, and they say, boy your killing them, I look at them and laugh, they thought I was pulling perch out flippin.They aked what I was using as bait, I said perch, they said , what bait, I said perch, they didnt get it, And for some people on this sight, this is a joke, a made up story, so dont pm me Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey flippy!

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahahaha blowfish......too funny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: