CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Went Fishing today 1/2/10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Went Fishing today 1/2/10 Reply with quote

i decided to go take a ride with my gear to see what the rain did to the ice. i was planning on fishing west hill but when i got there i realized that the rain pretty much destroyed the ice so then i headed to colebrook. got there around 11:30 and left around 3:30 and it was an amazing day. the rain didnt damage the ice at all about 10inches of good ice. i must of caught about 20+ perch between jigging and using the tip ups. there were about 20 maybe 30 more guys out on the ice in all different areas. i heard the trout were slow today but on my way out i saw someone pull up a 18in brown fishing in about 15ft of water. I talked to a few guys on my way in and said the Smelt fishing was extremly slow today.
metalfish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: