CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Conservation & DEP
Viewing Topic: Conservation id number, hoop number one
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Conservation id number, hoop number one Reply with quote

so we threw out or old licenses already. we bought them last year at dicks, so i can not go online on the account i dont have and look it up.
I searched the pdf for our names followed by birthdays and found matches. I am not sure these are the right matches though. I could search all day, or go drive around in my car until i find someone who knows what my conservation number is............ you know, just agrivated at this stupid sh!t.

Other than on the old one, where do i get my number from ???
If i have to go to dicks and have them look it up, id rather borrow a gun and kill myself

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to get a credit for last year's overpayment, you need to go to a DEP office, anyway, and they can look it up fairly easily. The guy in line ahead of me at the DEP's office in Harwinton had them look up his brother's Conservation Identification Number so that he could purchase his brother's 2011 licenses for him.

Otherwise, you can use the search function in your browser or .pdf viewer to find all of the matching entries.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it took a while but I found all the matching info for me and the wife and logged in online to confirm them. Then printed out the 4 pages each. 4 PAGES??????? GOOD LORD!
The state is going to make out good with this joke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Conservation & DEP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: