CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Lake Champlain - VT from Plattsburgh NY 09/29 Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics!! I love the mouth shot on the second pic. What a big ol' mouth that sucker had.
PECo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Hey, Dawg! Reply with quote

You talkin' 'bout me or the pike? Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao!! Looking at it again I'd say it's a close call but the fish has you beat I think.
MSRiverdog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Northern's PECo, those hybreds are cool, another new one to me.
asianfisher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man i havent fished up there in awhile... used to go ice fishing when i went to bear MT to go snow boarding and ice fishing up there. I graduated to my local lake Lake Ontario for them where my camper is. Never seen so many big pike, and some of the biggest smallies ive ever seen... you should check out up there petco for boat fishing. its pretty wild. I fish the rivers now up there and you seen the fish. RoBo says hes coming up there in few weeks. im going back up in 2 days and im itching for dem trout. RoBo if you read this still dont know if i got fam going to the camper i dont think so as of right now. we do have rooms on the camp ground that are always open cause we are 1-15 mins away from the main river. all it is is beds and showers in the old b&b whichs isnt a b&b anymore. just rooms. i'll ask and see whats up for ya for that weekend for prices proly be like 15-20 a night for each which is damn cheap for up there....Its like the fish on motel but half the shit burned down at new years and one guy died in the fire... Was drunk pretty sad story too and mixed stories on how it got started.....
ChamplainAngler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the nice post Philip! It was great hosting you, your fater-in-law, and Jess on Lake Champlain...

Captain Mick
Vudak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Phil... I've been reading some past threads trying to tide myself over for the next few weeks before the ice melts, and this thread is just awesome. I'm so glad you all had a great time.

I just booked a weekend's worth of charters with Captain Maynard for June and heard that you have done the same for May. You'll have an awesome time! I'm not sure how the Bowfin fishing is up near Plattsburgh, but around Crown Point/Ticonderoga it is phenomenal in May, so maybe you'll hook one of those too. If you do, make sure to take pictures (it's my favorite fight).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: