CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Ice needs to melt!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishingmaniac12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Ice needs to melt!! Reply with quote

Who else is ready for open water fishing and a new season for tournaments cuz i sure as hell no I am.
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's open water @ the pond i was icefishing this winter. Went today and caught diddly . What i cant wait for is opening day for trout. They stock the local stream pretty hard. Havent gone in years.
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Ice needs to melt!! Reply with quote

fishingmaniac12 wrote:
Who else is ready for open water fishing and a new season for tournaments cuz i sure as hell no I am.

Just want open water -> Could care less about any tournys -> Not out to compete with anyone -> Just out for the sheer pleasure of fishing in a beautiful setting with a buddy or 2 and enjoying a peaceful day and catch a fish or 2 Exclamation Very Happy

SeaDog1
fisherboy14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm with you there seadog1! =D
toptech

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im ready for the tournament year to begin now....I think Im gonna start blowing up ice just to get rid of it. I like ice fishing but the "season" is over.....time for open water.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: