CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: It's official
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: It's official Reply with quote

Basshole 56 and I just got in from a slugfest with blues in New Haven. The blues have invaded the bass haunts and the ratio of blues to bass the last couple of nights was about 5 to 1.
The amount of baits we have gone through the last 2 trips is unbelievable as fast as we could get them down was as fast as they would tear them up. I really hate bluefish!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So annoying..........Even eating heads.
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn`t it read Quints revenge got into a slug fest with the blues while basshole watched from 7 feet awy. Shocked

It is just ridiculous in that spot.We knew it was bad on friday when i cast ,turned to put the rod in the holder and hooked a fish.I think Quint and I had 30-40 hits in a 2 hour period.Catching most of the hits.Its time to go to piano wire and circle hooks ,I am to lazy to change the leader every other fish.
I think we may have found our spot for the Bluefish Tourney.
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He actually did pretty well, it was tough the fish were picking up the baits and running against the tide by the time you were able to catch up to the fish they were under the bow. Man there are some big blues in there. I hope they stick around for the tourney there is the potential to win the whole thing in that spot. The best part about it is no one gives it a second look they just cruise by. I made the swich to circles Saturday night and they worked great. They were eating the heads nothing was safe in the water as fast as we could get a bait down we'd hook up it was nuts over there. The only thing is we are going to have to look for the Bass in one of our other holes because the blues ran them out of there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know if you want to go tonight.I Would like to give the new rod a shot at some fish.I was also thinking about maybe dropping a eel under a balloon back near the thing.Probably a bluefish magnet but just curious to c.
basshole56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SPOT is all done...Old Smokey took a trip sunday morning and cursed it for you....He is a Fish Mush!
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the hell is old smokey
basshole56

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YOU KNOW!
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i new i would not have asked.
flukeprodigy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah stupid bluefish. Fun to catch but after they chew through half your bait and cigar your eels, it's hand grenade time Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: