CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Gotta love springer spaniels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flukeprodigy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Gotta love springer spaniels Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
So i just had an interesting afternoon. I Had to drive to my parents house to grab the dog while they're away and bring her to my place. First she runs off into the woods to chase a turkey and comes back 30 mins later, covered in mud. I tie her to a tree and spray her w/ the hose and dry her off. Then i noticed she was eating a lot of grass which is never a good sign. I try to get her in the truck and she's havin no part of it. Two mins later, she drops mud all over the driveway. I was gonna put her in the bed of the truck but was worried she'd jump out so in she goes, riding shotgun. The whole ride, my truck smells like dog mud and I finally arrive home. I let the dog outta the truck and find that she left a skid mark on the seat. Twisted Evil So I leave her outside in the driveway while i clean the seat off, then finally after sweating like a whore in church, finish up and head inside. I open the door and she bolts straight for the fishtank. Seems one of my crayfish tried to pull a houdini and escaped from the tank. Big mistake. So the dog immediately starts growling at it, the crayfish rears back and raises it's claws. The dog paws at it, gets pinched, then starts barking like crazy. Next thing I know, she goes back after the crayfish and eats it!!!! Thinking the drama is over, i go to leave and hear the dog start gagging. I go back to the kitchen to see my dog throw up a half eaten, still live crayfish. If that's not bad enough, the half dead/eaten/pukey crayfish tries to make a run for it and the dog eats it again!!!!!!!! . What a pain in the butt! All in all, it killed 3hrs of my work day which was ok but dealing with that was not fun. Damn crazy springer spaniels!!!! Mad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounded like a fun day! Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

Just one more cast...
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: