CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Waz Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalfish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Waz Up Reply with quote

Hello all. Its going to be a great season for me. Going camping an Otis res. In Mass. Cant wait. Sweet pics and report to follow. I am also going to remove my skirt and fish from my tube much more this year. All are welcome. Pm me if you want to bass fish this year. I am hiking into Breakneck a couple times. Let me know and have a great open water season. Lets Bass Fish It Folks.......................

Last edited by metalfish on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
PECo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Ian! I'm planning to get an inflatable Hobie Mirage i9, just for places like Breakneck Pond, so I'll be up for the hike.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck in Otis, I have a house on that lake. I've caught some big fish out of there. Are you camping at Overflow? I always load my kayack onto my boat, and boat down to the swamp side of the lake where there are stumps everywhere, and i unload the kayack and work really far into the stump lands while my boat in anchored. Its a blast, i love that lake, theres amazing bass in there lots of smallmouth and tons of trout.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: