CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Going out tomorrow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2Guys1Fish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Going out tomorrow Reply with quote

I'm going to head out fishing tomorrow, if anyone wants to meet up let me know. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance.
2Guys1Fish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must smell funny or something, cause every time I post one of these things seeing if anyone wants to head out fishing, its like a ghost town. I cant figure out where to go fishing today, Any suggestions?
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same exact problem when I first joined the site. I feel your pain.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
2Guys1Fish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up going to Hanover again and caught 2 Bass all day, the bite was tough, but what are you going to do. Better than working. As for no one answering, its whatever I suppose.

Here is a pictures of the bigger fish i caught today!

PECo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, 2Guys1Fish. I don't even know where Naugatuck or Hanover Pond are. Half of the time, I don't even know when or where I'm going until I'm on my way there. Today, I had planned to look for stripers in Derby, but ended up fishing for white perch in Hamburg Cove. At least you got out. You're luckier than most.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PECo - how was Hamburg? I gotta get out there at least one more time!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted a report. I gotta get out there at least one more time, too! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: haha Reply with quote

2Guys1Fish wrote:
I must smell funny or something, cause every time I post one of these things seeing if anyone wants to head out fishing, its like a ghost town. I cant figure out where to go fishing today, Any suggestions?

Well im new to the forum, but im loving it.

. I live out in prospect. If i didnt have to work till 2 tomarow, i would take you up on that. I get my new kayak next Wednesday, and im going to be looking to get out on it next weekend. as for this weekend, i will be fishing Sunday due to my work schedule. Any sundays, Im available for some fishing, any species is cool with me. Im from the prospect area if you ever wana set up a place and time. that goes for just about anyone. if i can get out at a reasonable hour, im always down for some fishing.
sgtdemps

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Basstrapper and 2Fish:
I'm over in Shelton and end up in Seymour alot. Let me know if you ever want to meet up over that way and hit the Naugatuck River.
Basstrapper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: sounds good Reply with quote

sgtdemps wrote:
Hey Basstrapper and 2Fish:
I'm over in Shelton and end up in Seymour alot. Let me know if you ever want to meet up over that way and hit the Naugatuck River.

yah man im not familiar on how to fish the Naugy Or where to fish on it. I been there 4 times last summer for all day fishing, and have yet to catch a fish there. Water looks great. Awsome habbitat for fish, yet not a single shadow resembling a fish, not a single bite. crazy. i had three guys out there fly fishing all day and not a single strike.

id love to learn where to fish that river seeing how its only 15 min from my house.
G.Parker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Going out tomorrow Reply with quote

2Guys1Fish wrote:
I'm going to head out fishing tomorrow, if anyone wants to meet up let me know. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance.

hey man, i just joined this site but next time you decide to go out let me know, ill go!
im from here in new britain but i dont mind traveling either
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: