CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Angler Pairings for Lake Housatonic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2FastCars

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals. We have some die hard fishing people in our club, that's for sure!! Openning day and we were the only people on the lake....besides the rowing teams. I think the conditions had a huge part in that....WINDY and COLD, with no sun at ALL!!! Congrats to Zman and Dirtydawg for winning!! Thank you Flippy for setting this up! John and I were throwing everything we could....we didn't land that SMB until the afternoon. In addition, John also caught a little trout and the largest northern Pike I've seen...this thing was on steroids for sure!!! Thank you John for being a great partner and it was a pleasure to be on your beautiful boat, we definietly need to do it again sometime!!
Flipper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the pike pic?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No pictures of the pike, unfortunately! It was probably the last 20-30 minutes of the tournament and we wanted to get another bass to the boat. We were hoping this was the whopper...but to no avail! He was not as big as your monster pike Flipper! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: