CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Long time no visit!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdcrack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Long time no visit! Reply with quote

Hey CTFT community!
Been a hell of a long time since I visited the site, just wanted to say hi and tell you all im still alive and well.

I'm currently living in Chicago, its been a blast. Waiting a couple weeks till it warms up and then I will be hitting the suburbs' lakes and ponds hard.

I'm going to a resort in the Ozark mountains in Missouri later in June, and going on a guided bass fishing tour, CAN NOT WAIT to get back on the water and throw some jigs and cranks...

Hope you all are doing well, especially those of you I became close to over the last few years. Anyhow, take care and tight lines!
PECo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dying to fish the Chicago River downtown the next time I get back there. I still haven't seen the Chicago installment of City Limits Fishing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: