CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Wethersfield Cove FRIDAY THE 13th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalfish

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Wethersfield Cove FRIDAY THE 13th Reply with quote

Work was slow and I got to think about fishin. Left the hell hole I call work at 4:30pm and say later till Monday. I have extra coin for gas, lets fish. Stoped at Ct Outtfitters lookin for a special bait. No have. Saw a Keitech swim bait that caught my eye, 5 bucks. Lets Fish It! I was right near it so lets hit the cove. Never any luck but lets try. Show up and start casting. I got a hit and miss. I might get something. Tail missing on the worm. Put on new one. Same thing happens. Casted it with no tail and then It happened..... FISH ON

Got one. Oh yeah
Caught one more, before some idiot beached his boat right next to me. Evil or Very Mad Bite my tounge and walked away. All in all I CAUGHT TWO FISH ON FRIDAY THE 13th.
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice crappie.. I caught no fish on Friday the 13th. Not even an eel in my pot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: