CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers,,, LILLY Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BassGetHooked

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cancelled? Damn.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I have to know, a week before, at least so I could plan these tournys, I cant have people come in last minute saying they will fish, It doesnt work that way, If I dont have enough people, I will not hesitate to cancel, There is plenty to fish, Believe me, its alot easier for me to enter a tourny than it is to plan and hold one, but like I said, I will continue the rest of this year, but its not lookin good,, I will hold team tournys next yearand they will be opens so anybody can fish,So, if you dont have a partner dont bother, its easier for me, and there are teams that I have told no to, because of the format I have this year, and I think it really sucks,, I thought I would try this for the non boaters, but appearantly, its not working
Nickp

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id think we'd be back in the 10-12 boat per t thing with teams jim. I know a few guys who wont fish draw tournaments in fear of having to baby someone all day. I can say I fish well with zorro (anthony) because weve been fishing so long together that we know where eachother's minds are at as far as complimenting eachother's fishing styles.
brennan

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking to get back in for some team tournies. I am pretty busy this year, but might be able to do a few. Next year I should be good to go on Sundays as my kids get me to coach soccer on Saturdays. The draw thing is not my speed as tourny days are days to hang out with my buds as well.

B
flippy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the buddy thing, and Nick, I also have friends I fish with, that are on the same page, I thought I would give this year a fair shake, It is what it is,, Guys, thanks for the input..Jim
Nickp

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way jim, what youve done/are doing is appreciated by everyone in the club. We going to get out soon or what?
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......................................................ho hum.....................
toptech

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a buddy that I can get to fish team tourneys but for the same reason of being worried about babysitty or worry of what a non-boater could be..willl not fish draw tourneys. It was definitely awesome of you to try to get new people into the tourney seen as non-boaters...you accomplished that...Now all those people have to go buy a boat or make a new friend that has a boat.... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: