CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Springfield Reservoir(Ludlow,MA)called ludlow reservoir 5/21
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anointed130

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Springfield Reservoir(Ludlow,MA)called ludlow reservoir 5/21 Reply with quote

Went to one of my favorite spots today, Beautiful place right outside of springfield, no motors,rowboats,canoes allowed on the pond so its relatively quiet and the bass are huge

1. because of the lack of pressure due to no boats at all,
2. A lot of walking, usually the good fishing spots are about a 2 mile walk, So a bike is the best way to get around at this place because there is a paved path
3. The Enviormental police are out a lot so the white bucket crew don't go there too much and take everything they catch.

Got out a lot later than i expected around 9:30am. For the first 3 hours I caught zipppo, nothing at all not even a good bite, I was about to leave bit i decided to try to remembr some good advice about fishing a point, I caught about 4 bass within an hour, and then i ran out of senko's and shaky worms and then the action stopped. Glad i didnt get the SKUNK. All the fish were roughly about this size...Is that a 1lb or maybe 1lb in a half, i never use a weigher, i was trying to measure as you see me holding it next to my tackl

Can i be a fisher of fish too?

~Tony~
PECo

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiking to a quiet spot to fish on a nice day sounds like a good time to me. But shame on you for running out of Senkos! Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: