CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Lillinoah 06/20/2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenameissimon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Lillinoah 06/20/2011 Reply with quote

Fished Lake Lillinoah today, launched from the "Steel" bridge launch in Bridgewater and fished south of the bridge.

Water was HOTTTTT, ranging from 74 to 80!
Weather was great, 80, sunny and calm to light breeze.

Started out around the boat launch with no results. Headed south and then up the branch to the east. Caught a 15" 2.15 lb small mouth bass on an outskirt of a rocky point in about 6 ft of water using a black white and gold spinner, fish hit it right on impact.

Fished the south end near the dam and pulled a 14" 1.75 Large Mouth Bass from a weed line along the shore in about 8 ft of water on a black and pink whirly tail power bait.

That was all for the day, haven't fished here much and spent a lot of time putting around. Looked like a lot of 'blips' on the fish finder were holding deep in about 40 ft of water. Saw a lot of carp sunning themselves.

Anyone have any spots they'd care to share for my return trip?
watthe555

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it sounds like you had a great day for fishing, i know the largest pike in ct was caught there but is the fishing any good. my dad doesnt want to drive too far and we would rather hit squantz pond because of the walleye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: