CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Winnipesauki
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratos17

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Winnipesauki Reply with quote

Leaving in the morning for a week of fishing on Winni. I'll post a report next weekend. Tight lines!!
jomonkey527

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just up there last week with my uncle. The smallies were still for the most part on their beds. There were some empty beds. We did really well.
Stratos17

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, another year of great fishing!! I really couldnt imagine living there (NH). The fisheries are amazing!!

We got on the water Saturday the 4th at around 11am. We had boated 60 fish by 2pm. We decided to go back to the launch grab the truck and head to our cottage. Unpacked, had a few burgers and hit the water for another few hours.
Pretty sure we got another 20 or 30.

The action was as good thru the rest of the week. Boating at least 10 and hour
NOT sight fishing. Bed fishing gets old pretty quick.

We caught several large mouths also, nothing more than 3 lbs.

I would have to say this has had the biggest fish than previous years

I have some pics to post....All the smallies we close to the same size of 2-2 1/2 lbs. Like I said there we also had are share of 3's and 4's and two over 5.

In our boat we caught fish mainly on tubes...all colors worked good. Especially mellonpepper and watermellon black flake.

We thru some senkos, flukes and crank baits caught fish on them all in quantities!

When conditions were right, the spinnerbait bite was off the hook!! They smash the shit out of those blades. Went thru 3 baits!!

Only 360 days left !!!!!!!
PECo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an 18 inch, two pound, seven ounce smallie today and was thrilled with that. Now I'll have to find a way to make it up to Lake Winnipesaukee. Thanks for the report!

Last edited by PECo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Stratos17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would bet the house on you getting at least 40 fish like that a day. Anytime of the year. The smallies are plentiful and healthy. Just make sure you have tons of soft plastics (senkos and tubes). The small jaws rockem!
Stratos17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this video. Last Thursday trying to out run a storm on Winni. WE didnt make it in, had to beach the boat and take cover. Over 3 foot swells and blinding rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaV01aAudJA
jomonkey527

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy video. We were supposed to be getting storms like that when I went but then the whole weather pattern changed. It actually hit 92 when I was there Memorial Day Weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: