CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Bigelow / Mashapaug early evening into the night?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chud059

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Bigelow / Mashapaug early evening into the night? Reply with quote

I am going to a meeting in Dudley Ma, the directions put me right on rt 171, so I should be back by Bigelow around 6:30 / 7pm ... will probably stay til I can't see... anyone fish the pond or by Mashapaug boat launch late evening? Hoping to catch something after a long drive and meeting...

Thanks
SAP284

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent fished from shore there but I know there have been some decent catches there before. I havent had too much luck out on my boat considering the days I have been there have been tournaments. I would try the pond spot because no engine boats are allowed and the dock is decent there.

-Steve
chud059

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After my meeting, I finally got there around 6 30... still people putting boats in Mashapaug, fished from the shore around bigelow, but no luck...I need to start buying night crawlers or something...lures just aren't cutting it!! Off Friday and Saturday so I hope to get some fishing in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: