CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: 1200 Catfish Stocked In Lakewood Lake in Waterbury
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marysbaitbox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: 1200 Catfish Stocked In Lakewood Lake in Waterbury Reply with quote

I dont know how much people like fishing for catfish but I figured id share this.
since its my back yard Lakewood Park/Great Brook Reservoir
The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) has stocked Lakewood Lake in Waterbury with fish for a fourth consecutive year. The DEP delivered about 1,200 Arkansas Channel Catfish to Lakewood on Tuesday as part of the agency's Community Fishing Program.
Remember To Take A Kid Fishing
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Waterbury Reply with quote

Where exactly is the place you are talking about? My boyfriend just moved to Waterbury and I'm always looking for something to do up there. Can You fish from shore?
TravelingSeas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Waterbury Reply with quote

Ace wrote:
Where exactly is the place you are talking about? My boyfriend just moved to Waterbury and I'm always looking for something to do up there. Can You fish from shore?

Lakewood is split by Lakewood Rd off of Northmain St. If you know where Target and Stop and Shop are on Chase ave then just keep heading east so they are on your left and Lakewood will be your next big intersection. Take Lakewood Rd to fish the middle and right part of the lake, take the left on Farmwood rd just before Lakewood Rd to fish the left side of the middle and the extreme left part of the lake. (It's split by the two roads making three sections.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: