CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Reports
Viewing Topic: Candlewood... 7-29-11
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: Candlewood... 7-29-11 Reply with quote

Went to Candy with Bluegill Terminator, it was both our birthdays so we went out and celebrated, He wanted to go flippin, so we did,, it was overcast and misting most of the day so I knew flippin could be tough,, I flipped over 20 bass, but not big all were between 2lb and 3 lbs,,, couldnt find my girls,, weeds are starting to slime, but my weeds still produced,,Bluegill made a pitch to an outside weed edge near a bluff wall and nailed a 4lb smallie,, that made his day,, there was a small tourny group that were weighing their fish when we pulled the boat out of the water,,, We looked at their fish and giggled,, good thing we were not in that tourny,, I guess it was a tough day because we caught monsters compared to what they were bringing to the scale ,BlueGill, it was a GREAT day,,, we will do it again very soon,, or I could show you which flippin bait and the freakin weird color will catch on Highland, You will be surprised Shocked Watch out for beehives in trees as the boat is going inches beneath it,, those whiteface get pissed
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good times!! Happy Birthday to both of you. How many spankings did you give each other in those buck tail thongs you guys were wearing?
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im affraid of spanking a guy that benches more than 350lbs, it might hurt alot!!
PECo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday, Jim and Pete!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I hear ya!
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Flippy it was a blast. Missed so many hooksets it wasn't funny. Thank god that smallie set the hook for me when he hit my custom black jig made by DJMON Laughing . Candlewood is an awesome lake usually me and smallies don't get along at all. I fished Candlewood twice in my lifetime and each time I landed a smallie over 3 pounds Laughing Here's my personal best smallie caught on my birthday

Can't wait to get out there when it's sunny!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im glad I could take you to a spot for your
PB, congrats,,, its a nice fish,, but we will do better,,I PROMISE,,
as for the flippin,, Dont worry, I think they were gumming your bait and instantly spitting it out,, and dont forget,, I was in front of you Cool we will set up another outing very shortly on Candy or we could do Highland,, as for fishing lake X cant wait to get out there and figure those weeds out,,I will show you what I do on a new body of water,, and figuring out the weeds,,,but you must row, row,row the boat,,Bass better watch out,, theres a new flipper in town Laughing Oh and Pete, you have to smile more Laughing you will see more fish like that when in the fall we go with blade baits and hair jigs Twisted Evil
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, Pete!
slim2043

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beast! Congrats and happy birthday guys! Great way to spend it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats and Happy Birthday
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Flippy Lake X was fun Shocked and can't wait to get out on Candy again Cool and thanks everyone for the wishes Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: