CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater
Viewing Topic: Into the Big Ones!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perfect hook set

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Into the Big Ones! Reply with quote

I would like to back into catching some decent fish or at least a good number of average fish.

My buddies and I worked derby early in the year and did well.
Now we have been trying saltwater for strippers big flounder blues and havnt come up with too much.

Can any or all of you saltwater shore / pier anglers give me some advice or exact locations to go to have fun / catch some decent numbers and or size fish?

If you dont wanna share with he forum feel free to pm me thanks

Going tonight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would tell you but the fish keep moving and the patterns keep changing for me. Spots that had fish last week are dead right now because of the tide difference. I would say just get out there and keep throwing but you are a good 50 minutes from any water Sad
fishfinder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats my problem too. Just gotta put in the time and ask like your doing and hope someone has a better ideas then me. Everyone I go with seems to have bad luck so I believe Like Crest Daddy said I must have somehow pissed off the fish Gods!!

and standing on the shore like an idiot!
catch&release

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went out with a couple of buddies a couple of weeks ago on the Black Hawk for night bass fishing. There were 18 guys on the boat and only 4 fish caught 1 bass and 3 blues. I don't know whats going on. I think the water has gotten to warm to fast
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: