CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: BESEK Night tourny with yaks and canoes Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmmmmmm
slim2043

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in w/+1 confirmed

flippy - I'm not opposed to whatever vessel you float

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I my try this one. Have to check my girls schedule first, and see if I can get to that place. I have never fished it, I like to fish a place in daytime before I make a night trip.

Tim
PECo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Tim, let me know when you'd like to head out there. I'd like to go, too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
And Kira your good with weights,, so you could add them up for me Wink I plan on finding BASSZILLA,, and when you guys hear that zip zippin noise,, never mind that its just me night flippin Twisted Evil

LOL, I just got the joke...3 days later.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
metalfish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am out. I have a race that day. The pit crew needs me, sorry. Later
CT_BASSman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in!
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work with a guy thats in, GUYS and GAL,,,make sure your camera takes pictures in the dark,, fish and camera must all be in the photo,,weight MUST be visible,, I have heard that with digital scales the cameras throw a glare and it is not visible, if it is not visible,, it will not count,, so please make sure you have a scale or make sure it is visible,, NOW,, Do you guys want to start earlier???, we dont have that many people so I dont think it would be a problem.. If anybody should leave earlier than expected,, PLEASE, tell somebody thats in the tourny,, this is a 5 fish tourny fish must be 12 inches or better,,OR do you want to go 15 inches or better??? I plan on bringing in 15lbs or better Wink
CT_BASSman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
I work with a guy thats in, GUYS and GAL,,,make sure your camera takes pictures in the dark,, fish and camera must all be in the photo,,weight MUST be visible,, I have heard that with digital scales the cameras throw a glare and it is not visible, if it is not visible,, it will not count,, so please make sure you have a scale or make sure it is visible,, NOW,, Do you guys want to start earlier???, we dont have that many people so I dont think it would be a problem.. If anybody should leave earlier than expected,, PLEASE, tell somebody thats in the tourny,, this is a 5 fish tourny fish must be 12 inches or better,,OR do you want to go 15 inches or better??? I plan on bringing in 15lbs or better Wink

It would probably be better for 12" minimum length but thats just my .02
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A keeper is a keeper.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is cool with 8-2? I could start earlier 6 or 7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan to get there a few hours early and start whenever I'm "officially" allowed to. I'd prefer to end later than 2 but I don't expect Flippy to agree to that since he's physically too fragile to paddle a freaking canoe.
12" minimum is good for me.
Optional $5 pike pool?
Can someone please bring a grill, food, beer and soda? Thanks.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not that Im fragile in rowing a canoe, its my back, and besides,,, arent you fishing from a bath tub??? With a trolling motor??? And when I said you can fish way before the start time,, I would take that as an INSULT,,, especially when you spend hours there and cant catch anything!!! If everybody wants to start at 6pm thats perfectly fine with me,, actually its better for me Very Happy We cant all fish all the time,I will be taking a quick nap in the AM, then going to work,unlike some people that dont work,,, and have no money Rolling Eyes If anybody cant make it at start time, your going to have to find me on the water,, I will be the one in a blue Stratos,, and if you want we could fish till 4 or 6am I dont care,, All I can say is SHOW ME SOME FISH!!!!
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Its not that Im fragile in rowing a canoe, its my back, and besides,,, arent you fishing from a bath tub??? With a trolling motor??? And when I said you can fish way before the start time,, I would take that as an INSULT,,, especially when you spend hours there and cant catch anything!!! If everybody wants to start at 6pm thats perfectly fine with me,, actually its better for me Very Happy We cant all fish all the time,I will be taking a quick nap in the AM, then going to work,unlike some people that dont work,,, and have no money Rolling Eyes If anybody cant make it at start time, your going to have to find me on the water,, I will be the one in a blue Stratos,, and if you want we could fish till 4 or 6am I dont care,, All I can say is SHOW ME SOME FISH!!!!

You prefished; I haven't been to Beseck in 3 months. I'll be there early, insulted only by the suggestion of having a 6 hour night tourney and ending it at 2 a.m.

I hope it's OK if I use my small 46ft yacht instead of my electric bathtub...it's just so painful to operate my trolling motor for more than 40 consecutive seconds...firebolts shoot out of my wrists and the intense flashes of light cause temporary blindness. Plus the tub has no WiFi, so my connection to Facebook lags substantially...

Bring it, Flippy.

DickVanPike

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.....i can feel the love in here....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: