CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Good call Fish talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snagged

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Good call Fish talk Reply with quote

Just wanted to commened you on making a good call and not allow CTF bashing to take place on this site. I don't want to mention others,but another site was created by a disgruntled CTF member and all it was was a bash feast site. It was pathetic,all they did was cry about how bad the other site was. Seems to me if your so upset about not being on CTF and your carrying on for months and months it just goes to show how bad you really want to be part of that group. I am very happy this will not be taking place here. To be honest if that is what this site was going to be I wouldn't stay here. I like what I see so far. I know half of the members already and hope to get involved in events we may hold here. I am and will continue to be a member of CTF and see nothing wrong with enjoying both sites for what they have to offer and more importantly what I can offer these sites. I have done a lot to help the other sites events and hope to do the same here. I have used a different site name only for the reason that on the other site I got tagged as an A- hole and wish to start a new here. Funny thing is the only ones that think I'm an A-hole are the people I never met. I have had many people tell me once they met me that I am nothing like the way I come through on my postings.
Time will tell how it goes here. Anyway looking forward to seeing this site grow. Once again great call on the bash thing. I appreciate it being a loyal CTF member and a friend to Mitch..
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well put Lyman!

Snagged -
Thank you for the kind words.
With everyone's help on here we can make this a "bash-free" forum.

Like I mentioned before, let's not loose sight of the fact that we ALL love the same thing... FISHING! No matter where we talk about it online

And that is why we are here...

Good luck to everyone this season!

Just one more cast...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: